The 15th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (IEEE ICDM 2015) invites proposals for half- or full-day workshops to be held at Nov 13, 2015. Workshops are expected to focus on new research directions on, and novel applications of, data mining.
Each workshop will solicit papers for peer review. Furthermore, as in previous years, papers that are not accepted by the main conference will be automatically sent to the workshop selected by the authors when the papers were submitted to the main conference. By the unique ICDM tradition, all accepted workshop papers will be published in a formal proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in plain text or PDF, by email to Workshop Chairs, Peng Cui (email@example.com) and Jennifer G. Dy (firstname.lastname@example.org), and must include the following elements:
- Title and acronym of the workshop
- Duration (full-day or half-day)
- Description of the workshop topic, and a draft version of CFP (not exceeding 500 words)
- Short description on how the organizers plans to attract quality submissions
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Past records (if any)
- Short bio of the organizers
- Tentative program committee
- Contact information of the orgranizers (including name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address)
If the file size of the PDF proposal is bigger than 3MB, please contact the workshop chairs before sending the files.
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers should create a Web page for the workshop and notify the workshop chairs of its URL. The main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
Workshop proposal due: March 19, 2015
Notification: March 29, 2015
Each workshop organizer sends out Call for Workshop Papers: April 9, 2015
Due date for full workshop papers: July 20, 2015
Notification of workshop papers acceptance to authors: September 1, 2015
Camera-ready deadline for accepted papers: September 10, 2015 (tentatively)
Workshop dates: Nov 14, 2015
Workshop Paper Submission Link:
Tsinghua University, China
Jennifer G. Dy
Northeastern University, USA